Last year, I joined way too many challenges. It was my first year and I wanted to challenge myself. I buckled under pressure; that means I was not successful in completing most of the challenges. This year, I’m going to choose only 10-13 challenges.
- E-book Challenge by Workaday Reads
- Books in Translation by The Introverted Reader
- Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challange by Darlene’s Nook Book
- Dystopia Reading Challenge by Blog of Erised
- 50 States Challenge by Book Obsessed
I really want to finish the E-book Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads so I’m signing up for it again.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
I’m going to go for the same level, Hard Drive-75 ebooks. I read 53 ebooks last year so I think it is doable.
- Venus City-Tabitha Vale
Books in Translation Reading Challenge hosted by The Introverted Reader
- Beginner: Read 1-3 books in translation
- Conversationalist: 4-6
- Bilingual: 7-9
- Linguist: 10-12
I’m going to attempt Conversationalist so 4-6 books. I have the first two books that I want to read with me already.
- All You Need is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka (Japanese)
- Rosario Tijeras by Jorge Franco (Spanish- Columbia)
Sookie Stakhouse Challenge hosted by Darlene’s Nook Book
- Just A Drop: Read 1-4 books in the series.
- A Small Bite: Read 5-8 books in the series.
- So Thirsty: Read 9-12 books in the series
- Hungry For More: Read all 13 books in the series!
I’m going to for Level 2, A Small Bite and read 5-8 books.
Dystopia Reading Challenge hosted by Blog of Erised
I did pretty horrible in the last dystopian challenge but I want to try it again.
- Ubik-Phillip K. Dick