Dust by Devon Ashley: Playlist + Giveaway
Blurb from Goodreads:
4. The number of times my delicate wings have been broken and clamped behind my back.
68. The number inked upon my skin, marking me the sixty-eighth pixie to be stolen.
87. The number of days I’ve been wrongfully imprisoned.
88. The first day the faeries will regret stealing me.
Healthy. Cheery. Vivacious. All traits Rosalie has before becoming enslaved by the faeries to make an endless supply of pixie dust. Now that Rosalie has been traumatized by slave labor, extreme desolate conditions and multiple deaths, this hardened pixie is anything but. When this rebellious teenager attempts an escape, she’s isolated in cramped quarters until she learns her place. Just as she begins to let go of all that hope, she finds an unlikely friend in Jack, the faerie assigned to guard her. Interspecies dating is forbidden in the fae world, so their growing attraction is unacceptable. And even if Jack can find a way to free her, they know the prison is the only place they can truly be together
Below is the list of songs that can be listened to while reading the book. Or after you are done reading, think ” This song really goes with the book.”
- Unbroken by Demi Lovato
- We Found Love by Rihanna
- Fixed at Zero by VersaEmerge
- Fall To Pieces by Avril Lavigne
- Part of Me by Katy Perry
- Fuckin’ Perfect by Pink
- I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz
- Misguided Ghosts by Paramore
- Numb by Linkin Park
- Missing by Evanescene
- Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
And there you have the songs can best explained the mood and emotions of Dust. My favorite songs are the ones that I posted videos to.
GIVEAWAY: Follow this link to the Rafflecopter and filled it out. You can win signed bookmarks, e-copies of Dust, and a Grand Prize (that includes body glitter). Fun times with glitter, lol.
Also, Come Back on the 17th to read my review of Dust. With a soundtrack like this one, I’m looking forward to reading it.