2012 Dystopia Reading Challenge
Who doesn’t love the idea of a dystopian book? I sure do, especially since I’m firm believer that zombies running amok is not as far-fetched as some people would love to believe.
Details: Runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Benji, The Non Reluctant Reader
- Easy: Read 5-8 books.
- Medium: Read 8-14 books.
- Hard: 15-20 books.
- So Hard it Would Have it’s Own Apocalypse!: 21+
I’m going with Hard so 15-20 YA books. There are so many that I want to read.
- Hollowland– Amanda Hocking
- Across The Universe– Beth Revis
- Memento Nora– Angie Smibert
- Dead Tropics– Sue Edge
- Waiting for Daybreak– Amanda McNeil
- The Z Word– Bella Street
- Wolf’s Rain vol. 1– Keiko Nobumoto
- Wolf’s Rain Vol. 2– Keiko Nobumoto