It’s ben awhile since I posted a post related to Hetalia so I figured it would be a good thing to start again. I recently found this segment that combines Hetalia and Doctor Who (I’m a huge fan) and it has spiraled out of control. I’m obsess with finding comedians’ sketches being played out by Hetalia characters.
The first one is England and Doctor Who. It’s a small song by Mitch Benn, a British musician. “Call me during Doctor Who and I’ll kill you” is the title. Hope you like it.
The second one is about World War II and European Empires. It is by Eddie Lizzard, a British stand up comedian. I love the flag comment, “No flag, no country.” The French being French. It’s hilarious. I like the American comments as well.
I hope you have enjoyed them as I have. Next week, it will be a character comparison or Americans comedians with Hetalia in the background.
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
I love the fourth of July. It’s Independence Day. There is no better way to celebrate it than by watching fireworks all night long and watching re-runs of Independence Day. I love that movie. I usually head to the local high school where a fireworks show is held. After that, I head home and burn fireworks with my siblings. And continue watching Independence Day It’s great fun.
I’m going to add something new to the celebration. I’m going to attend a parade. Hopefully, it is great. Right now, I have to go to sleep so I can make it to the parade.
Enjoy your Fourth of July (Hetalia-styled)
England’s turn is finally here. Arthur Kirkland, how am I like thee? Let me count the ways.
1. The most obvious, I’m a terrible cook. I tend to burn food or severely undercook it. I can only cook two seafood dishes and that’s only because they do not require a stove. My eggs don’t even come out right. It is so sad but I’m learning.
(Okay, my cooking has NOT received that type of reaction but I’m always fearful of it)
2. I have bushy eyebrows like England. I plucked them but they end looking like bushes either way. Now, I just make sure they are kept “in shape.” Whatever that means.
3. I hate it when people say “shoulda” or “gonna.” It’s “should have/should’ve” and “going.” It’s not that hard, it’s one more letter to get “going.” I’m totally fine with contractions. Texting language, I understand because I use “Lol” frequently but I don’t use it when I’m speaking to someone in real life. We are not running out of space limit so we can speak normally.
4. I love fairies; adorable creatures. England can see them while I just buy figurines for my bookshelves. I’m so envious that he can see them.
5. Finally, I have a little bit of a foul mouth. That’s something I have in common with England and Romano. My favorite phrase is “You’re such as ass.” I can edit my cursing out of the blog posts so they tend to be fairly clean but you cannot edit real life.
So, I’m dying to know if you can relate to Hetalia England, otherwise known as, Arthur Kirkland. Can you cook? Can you hold your alcohol? Arthur cannot.
Don’t you just love that picture? I love it. It’s a little America and Romano with England and Spain. This picture warrant its own post because of the awesome comment that is attached to it.
This comment was posted on Deviant Art by HetaliaUchicha and it goes:
Romano: I’ll kill you!
Spain: Alright! Go romano! Show your not a weak kid country!
America: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!~ I’m the hero!
England: America don’t He’ll cut your head off!
America: *not listening*
Iggy: My baby brother is gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
It totally explains the scene. And makes it adorable. Just to make clear England=Iggy. They are the same.
Pss–> Check out Germany. Hot, right?
By the way tomorrow (Jan. 10), I will hosting a tour stop for the Wandering Experience where I will review Wandering Stars by Marlon Pierre-Antoine so feel free to stop by.