It’s ben awhile since I posted a post related to Hetalia so I figured it would be a good thing to start again. I recently found this segment that combines Hetalia and Doctor Who (I’m a huge fan) and it has spiraled out of control. I’m obsess with finding comedians’ sketches being played out by Hetalia characters.
The first one is England and Doctor Who. It’s a small song by Mitch Benn, a British musician. “Call me during Doctor Who and I’ll kill you” is the title. Hope you like it.
The second one is about World War II and European Empires. It is by Eddie Lizzard, a British stand up comedian. I love the flag comment, “No flag, no country.” The French being French. It’s hilarious. I like the American comments as well.
I hope you have enjoyed them as I have. Next week, it will be a character comparison or Americans comedians with Hetalia in the background.
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
I love the fourth of July. It’s Independence Day. There is no better way to celebrate it than by watching fireworks all night long and watching re-runs of Independence Day. I love that movie. I usually head to the local high school where a fireworks show is held. After that, I head home and burn fireworks with my siblings. And continue watching Independence Day It’s great fun.
I’m going to add something new to the celebration. I’m going to attend a parade. Hopefully, it is great. Right now, I have to go to sleep so I can make it to the parade.
Enjoy your Fourth of July (Hetalia-styled)
I saw this image and I could not stop laughing. It is hilarious.
It’s Canada and America doing karaoke. I love Kumajiro in the background.
- Canada is singing How You Remind Me by Nickelback and below is the video
- By the way, I love this song. It was my introduction to Nickelback so it has a special place in my heart
- According to All Music, Nickelback is from Canada.
- Take a second look at the image and hopefully you have a laugh at what is going on.
Who doesn’t love the adorable American Alfred F. Jones? I sure do. I wish I could say that America is a complete stereotype of American people but I, as an American, strongly identify with Hetalia America. This is just me. Every American is different.
1. I wear glasses. I love glasses. I find people with glasses to be smart and sexy. That’s why I love nerds and geeks. I truly do. When I was younger, I faked an eye exam just so I could get glasses. Turns out, I really do need glasses. The joke was on me. I tried to cheat the system and the system fought back.
2. I love McDonalds and hamburgers in general. Most of my friends hate McDonalds and always shoot me down when I suggest it. They never want hamburgers.
3. More importantly like Alfred, I don’t tend to gain weight from eating McDonalds . I don’t eat it everyday, no way. I tend to eat healthy most of the time, just so you know.
4. Am I loud and obnoxious? Not really but I do spout some crazy ideas . Mainly about zombies taking over the world, serial killers, and ghosts.
5.We both share a love for Japanese Horror even though we are petrify at night. After watching a Japanese horror movie, going to sleep (for me) is next to impossible. I already have insomnia, I don’t need more help in staying awake. Yet I still watch them. I’m an idiot.
Those five reasons are why I feel closely connected to America. I’m almost sure that there are some aspect that I have miss so if you feel connected to America (Alfred) please feel free to leave a comment.
Next Hetalia Character Identification is a toss up between Germany and England. I like both of them and I think I have at least three characteristics that they have as well.
Don’t you just love that picture? I love it. It’s a little America and Romano with England and Spain. This picture warrant its own post because of the awesome comment that is attached to it.
This comment was posted on Deviant Art by HetaliaUchicha and it goes:
Romano: I’ll kill you!
Spain: Alright! Go romano! Show your not a weak kid country!
America: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!~ I’m the hero!
England: America don’t He’ll cut your head off!
America: *not listening*
Iggy: My baby brother is gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
It totally explains the scene. And makes it adorable. Just to make clear England=Iggy. They are the same.
Pss–> Check out Germany. Hot, right?
By the way tomorrow (Jan. 10), I will hosting a tour stop for the Wandering Experience where I will review Wandering Stars by Marlon Pierre-Antoine so feel free to stop by.